The purpose of the First Impression Ministry is to greet, serve and make feel welcome ALL COS Members and Guests. This begins in the parking log, continues at each entrance, and throughout the building upon every opportunity.
Servants of the Savior are needed to be:
- Parking lot attendants.
- Greeters at every entrance to the building.
- Greeters purposely greeting and serving at all times.
A First Impression Servant should:
- Have a heart for welcoming people.
- Be Friendly, Smiling and Gracious.
- Serve and provide assistance to all guests and members.
- Show the love of the Savior through word and deed.
For more information contact David Fultz – Pastor/Servant Leader of First Impression Ministry