Here are a few helpful hints:
- If this is your first time logging in to myCOS, please click on the “Sign-up Here” button in the lower right corner.
- If you have an Elexio login from training last fall, use the same email and password to access myCOS.
- If you have forgotten your password, please click the blue “Help, I forgot my password” button in the lower left corner.
- Family photos may not upload properly at this time. We are working on that issue and will update here when resolved.
- PARENTS, please be sure your children have the correct birthday listed on your myCOS profile. This information is used to place children in the appropriate children’s ministry group for check-in.
- DIRECTORY: although this feature is not available just yet, you can join the directory now by checking that option on your myCOS profile. You can also choose which information items you wish to include in the directory. Please note that once the directory is available, you will only have access to it if you have chosen to be listed in the directory.
- COS eNEWS: our new eNews will be starting in the coming months. Check the eNews box on your myCOS profile to subscribe.
If you have questions or problems, please complete the form below: