COS Kids & Nursery for newborn - 5th grade are now open for both 9:00 and 11:00 AM services
NO Reservations NEEDED
- Children will be checked in by a nursery worker at the Nursery desk
- Children will have their temperature checked before entering nursery area. Temperature must be less than 100.4
- Anyone entering the nursery area will need to wear a mask or face shield. This includes parents dropping off or picking up children, as well as childcare workers.
- For dismissal, please show security tag to nursery worker at the desk. Children will be brought out to parent, or a parent with a mask may go back to pick up their child. The number of people in the nursery area will be limited to avoid crowding.
COS KIds Guidelines:
- We will be practicing safe social distancing as much as possible. All teachers, assistants and students will have their temperature checked upon arrival. Those with a temperature above 100.4 will not be admitted.
- All students will be checked in by one of our volunteers. Parents will be given a security tag, as usual. Students are encouraged to walk back to the Student Center by themselves. Younger students may be accompanied by a parent.
- For worship time, students will be spaced out on colored lines corresponding to grade level.
- Dismissal will be from the Student Center so we have more room to spread out. One parent per family will walk back to pick up students. Please follow signs and instructions from volunteers.
We will broadcast COS Kids Online at 9:00 AM on Sundays on Facebook You can view previous COS Kids services on our YouTube Playlist.
Your kids are a blessing to us! Experiencing a personal relationship with Jesus at a young age can benefit a child for a lifetime. Our goal is to share Christ with children in a safe, positive environment. Through scripture, songs, and activities, we encourage our children to surrender their lives to Jesus, as their Lord and Savior.
Our children’s ministry serves children ranging from newborn through 5th grade. It is divided by age into three groups: Nursery, Preschool and Elementary
We look forward to your family joining us!
For more information about our Children's Ministry, please contact us:
Our nursery is for our youngest members of our church ranging from infants up to 3 years old. The children will be cared for emotionally and physically by our childcare workers. They will be divided based on their age during worship services and events. Our caring workers have all been screened and trained to work with our little ones. Please let our workers know any specific needs or procedures for your child.
The Preschool provides engaging lessons to children ages 3-5. Our staff leads children through a bible lesson, prayers, and songs that relate important Bible verses to preschoolers. Students will take home a coloring sheet that corresponds to the lesson each week. Our hope is to introduce our students to Jesus at their level and have fun while we do it!
COS Kids welcomes students in Kindergarten-5th grade to worship and grow in their own relationship with Jesus. During each service, students will check in and then join us in the Student Center for engaging worship, scripture-based lessons, prayer, fun activities, and games. All our volunteers are passionate about teaching our kids to know, love, and serve Christ!